1st Time in India!
Training by Academia & Industrial Experts
INTERNATIONAL ONLINE TRAINING ON
“ADVANCES IN AGRIPRENEURSHIP AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT FOR RESHAPING FUTURE OF INDIAN AGRICULTURE”
AEEFWS have started an online series of training programs for the convenience of academicians around the country. Its 15 Days Online Training session which covers almost each part of our training for all the Students, Research Scholar, Scientists, Teachers, Growers, Product Manufactures and Marketing Personals.
Few Speakers Are:
Dr. Narendra Singh Rathore
Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur
Dr. Ch. Srinivasa Rao
Former Director, ICAR-CRIDA, Hyderabad.
Dr. H.C. Sharma
Dr. Mukti Sadhan Basu
Formerly, Director, National Research Centre for Groundnut (ICAR), Gujarat. UNIDO International Consultant on Aflatoxin, Africa
Dr. Shanti Kumar Sharma
Director Research, Directorate of Research, RCA Campus
Director, ICAR Centre for Advanced Faculty on Organic Farming. M.P.U.A.T, Udaipur, Rajasthan
Dr. Vijay Arora
Former Director of Extension, HAU. Consultant Faculty, Maharana Partap Horticultural University, Karnal
Prof. Sanjay Swami, P.hD
School of Natural Resource Management, College of Post Graduate Studies in Agricultural Sciences, (Central Agricultural University), UMIAM (Barapani), Meghalaya, INDIA
Dr. MK. Yadav
Horticulture Officer, Department of Horticulture and Food Processing, Ministry of Horticulture and Farm Forestry, Umaria, MP.
Dr. Rajesh Kumar Meena
Scientist-Agronomy, ICAR, NDRI-Karnal (Haryana) India. DARE, Ministry of Agriculture & FW, (GoI)
Dr. Md. Habibur Rahman
Agricultural Economist, Division of Bangladesh Institute of Nuclear Agriculture (BINA), Bangladesh
Prof. (Dr.) Simerjit Kaur
Head, Department of Life Sciences, Rayat Bahra University, Mohali.
Dr. Keshav Mehra
Subject Matter Specialist,
Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Lunkaransar, SKRAU, Bikaner
Dr. Ardalan Ghilavizadeh
Senior Agricultural Consultant in Agriculture and Natural Resources.
Engineering Organization of Tehran Province, Tehran, Iran
(Agr. Economics Expert)
Science Associate in APAARI, Bangkok, Thailand
Karan Singh Bhatia
CEO, Hallo 9x and World Peasant Care and Development Pvt. Ltd.
Olarewaju, Babatunde Emmanuel
FutuX Agri-consult Ltd
Why Choose US?
Following are the questions that we are frequently asked for the online training.
This is a Live Session- training conducted by AEEFWS for training and guiding people.
Absolutely, we will send an Electronic and printed hardcopy of the certificate of this 15 days training program. These certificates will be sent to registered e-mails and through Indian speed postal service, to all the registered partipants.
This is a training for Agriculture and allied sector students, Research Scholar, Scientists, Teachers, Growers, Product Manufactures and Marketing Personals.
Process of Registration:
- After payment (via net banking/ online/ bank app/ mobile app) participants may Register through online registration form along with payment slip/screenshot.
- You will receive the confirmation mail within 24-48 working hours.
- Participants may complete their payment via net banking/ online/ bank app/ branch/ mobile app etc. and after submitting registration form no hard/soft copy is required to submit AEEFWS Society.
- Zoom Link/ ID-password will be sent to the registered participants through mail.
- Registration Fees is Non Refundable and Non Transferable.
- Certificate will be sent to the Regsitered Participants after completion of Training within 7-10 working days..
- More details you can contact Call/WhatsApp us – 6284333915/9779221625
How to Pay?
You can use the following methods to pay for your Training Fees.
UPI Number: +91 9779221625 ,8630707748(Google Pay, PhonePay, BHIM, PayTM)
- dpsrsgk-4@okhdfcbank (Google Pay)
- 9779221625@ybl (BHIM UPI)
- badwaldavinder@ybl (BHIM UPI)
PAYPAL ID: email@example.com
If you wish to make a payment through netbanking or directly, you can use the account below:
Name of the Account holder & Type
DAVINDER PAL SINGH BADWAL
Account Type: Current
HOSHIARPUR – PUNJAB
Click on the logo’s below to open your UPI app: