Objectives of Aeefws
The objective of this organization is to show-case the sustainable development in the emerging areas of agriculture, environment & applied sciences and outcomes will go some way to make this planet cleaner-greener.
- Agro Environmental Education & Farmers Welfare Society is mainly engaged in the promotion of research in the field of Agricultural and Allied Science for the development of wellbeing of mankind and farmers.
- Agro Environmental Education & Farmers Welfare Society is organizing webinars, workshops and training program, symposium on different burning and challenging issues at the National and International level.
- To support the Government, Semi-government and Non-government organization working in the field of Agriculture and Environment.
- To support the research and education in the field of Agriculture, Environment and farmers welfare for the sustainable development.
- It is also delivering support and services to educators, researchers, and farmers around the world. The first step of society in the right direction would come from educating and motivating young minds on the possibilities that this area entails for scientific exploration.
- In order to organize workshops, conferences, seminars and symposia to discuss specific problems of a Region/State by bringing together the members of the AEEFWS, it was decided to promote the establishment of AEEFWS chapters on regional basis.
- To strengthen the Society by promoting programmes of professional interest.
- To facilitate larger participation of the members in professional activities and ensure continuity in membership.
- Co-operating with other institutions having similar objectives for Holding conferences, seminars, symposia for the discussion of these subjects; Organising lectures and courses, Publishing Journal.
- To prepare special study reports related to Agricultural and allied sciences as applicable to a region.
- To disseminate information about Agricultural Training programmes and employment.
- Providing financial and other assistance to research workers.
- Attempt is now made to have a critical appraisal of the activities and achievements of the Society with special reference to its research and other related aspects.