Join With US
You can join our NGO and cause to help the needy. You can contribute in a couple of ways, which are listed below.
How can you contribute?
While AEEFWS is committed to doing all it can to organize and expand the program, it requires your contributions to keep it going. We urge you to participate in this program by sharing your time or money or land to establish center or donating toys, charts, models and educational CD’s to teach kids for success of the program and sending us your suggestions.
You can also send us DD/cheque to the registered office in favor of Agro-Environmental Education and Farmers Welfare Society in HDFC Bank payable at Branch-Hoshiarpur. After donating to us, please send us an e-mail with personal details. So that we can confirm and send you a receipt of the donation.
You can help in a couple of ways:
- By becoming a member
- By becoming a volunteer
- Donating to the NGO (Not just money, but kind too!)
How to Become a Volunteer?
After reading our Policies, Procedures and Terms & Conditions, an application has to be filled and submitted. This would be followed by a screening and selection process. The policies procedures and code of conduct are basically to guide you about the process of volunteering with us. The guidelines are necessary to assist you so that we can mutually benefit from the ongoing relationship and support.
- Confidentiality: Your data will remain confidential with AEEFWS. Information that is obtained while volunteering with our NGO and which is sensitive in nature is to be treated as confidential.
- Accountability: Delegated authorities of our NGO will be responsible for supervision of your work. This is to ensure that both you and the organization benefit from the program
- Commitment: As a volunteer with AEEFWS, you are expected to honor the mutually agreed time period except in case of an illness or an emergency
- Training: A training program is conducted twice a year. Orientation to AEEFWS philosophy, policies, and procedures, precedes your placement. Sessions are held for enhancing skills and commitment levels to make the volunteering more effective and productive for all concerned.
- Volunteer responsibility: You will have clearly defined responsibilities. You are not expected to bear any program cost. Any injury/health related cost incurred while volunteering will be borne by the volunteer
- Volunteer evaluation: You will be evaluated by the program coordinator as well as AEEFWS committee. This evaluation will help to improve the program, optimize your involvement in the assigned program, and to recognize your contribution to the program.
- Reimbursement: You will be reimbursed by the NGO only if prior approval has been given to meet out of pocket expenses for any particular program.
- Exit policy: Minimum of one month notice will be required from a volunteer who has agreed to volunteer for six months or more. Ten days notice period may be given for any period less than six months along with the reasons for this decision.
- Volunteer status: A volunteer will be put on an active or inactive list. An active volunteer is one who is currently associated with a program. If you have completed the volunteering period you will be put on the inactive list and will remain on AEEFWS mailing list for future volunteering opportunities.
- Recognition: AEEFWS appreciates the time, skills, enthusiasm and energy shared by you for the benefit of communities through different programs. A commendation letter/certificate is awarded to all volunteers at the culmination of the volunteering period.
Terms and Conditions:
- Your age should be 18 yrs or above,
- A nominal placement facilitating amount has to be submitted after we confirm your placement and prior to the orientation we provide. This amount supports our volunteering program, as it ensures the continuity of our program in providing an extremely valuable service to our NGOs.
- Payment is to be made through cheques or drafts payable to AEEFWS
- All travel / accommodation / living expenses will be borne by the volunteer.
Refund: In case of withdrawals at any stage, after confirmation of your placement, we regret that we will not be able to make a refund as costs would have been incurred for processing the application and facilitating the placement.
A passport size photograph to be submitted at the time of your placement.
Volunteers can involve in online research, News monitoring, Content writing, and editing, Information Technology Development, Design & Layout, Translation and Documentation.
If you have the desire and the passion for enhancing your skills and want to be a volunteer, you have to download forms and send to us at below address
To become a volunteer, drop us an email at email@example.com
Killa Baroon, Hoshiarpur, Punjab – 146001, India
Society has taken a step to identify the root causes and problems at the grassroots level. We encourage all volunteers to complete this survey form at village level as well as in slum areas in urban, so that we can provide the solution to the community. Please do it as soon as possible.