The National Conference by Just Agriculture 2023
Sustainable Development through Agriculture Production, Protection & Policy Landscape for Crop Care
OVERVIEW of the National Conference 2023
Welcome to the National Conference on Sustainable Development through Agriculture Production, Protection & Policy Landscape for Crop Care which will take place from 18 -19 th January, 2023 at MVN University, Palwal (Haryana). We hope that this conference will unite diverse researches and case studies across the country, discover the latest trends and challenges in the field at this leading conference.
OBJECTIVE of the National Conference 2023
This conference has been designed as a platform to unite diverse researches and case studies for oral or poster presentations in major areas of Sustainable Agriculture, Precision Horticulture, Plant Protection, Alternative Farming Systems, Food Security, Food Processing & Value Addition and other aspects of Agricultural and allied Sciences from all over the country, in parallel sessions while offering many networking and publishing opportunities.
Following will be the themes of the National Conference at MVN UNIVERSITY, PALWAL.
- Next generation in bio-fertilizers and bio-farming, plant protection and disease management.
- Climate change and Agriculture. Hitech Horticulture and advancement in crop production.
- Genome editing, Nutritional up-gradation and value addition of crops.
- Agrimarketing, entrepreneurship development and policy landscape.
- Innovative technology for crop improvement, biotechnology and genetic engineering.
- Impact of climate change on biodiversity, food security and IPR.
- Precision horticulture for augmenting farmers income.
- New frontiers in disease and pest management.
- Food processing, value addition and post-harvest technology.
- Agroforestry, livelihood and sustainable management practices.
- Cropping system indigenous technical knowledge: Policies, economics of profitable agriculture.
- Integrated approaches in physical, chemical & biological sciences
- Soil health management and practices: Key factors for crop productivity, Animal health, Animal husbandry & Dairy Technology.
- Social sciences, library, information science and humanities.
- Advances in Minerals and Feed Additives for Animal Production.
- Advances in Animal Science and Veterinary Science towards Sustainable Development.
Key Guests and Speakers:
Following are the Speakers and Guests who will be the part of this conference.
Chief Guest Speakers
President, MVN Educational Society
Dr. J.V. Desai
Vice Chancellor, MVN University
Dr. Vijay Arora
Former Director Extension, MHU, Karnal
Dr. SP Ahlawat
Principal Scientist, NBPGR, New Delhi
Dr. Birinchi Sarma
Associate Professor - BHU, Banaras
Dr. Narendra Singh Rathore
Vice-Chancellor, MPUAT, Udaipur.
Vice-Chancellor, RPCAU, PUSA
Dr. Praveen Rao Velchala
Vice-Chancellor PJTSAU, Telangana
Prof. B. S. Mahapatra
Vice-Chancellor, BCKV, West Bengal
B.Sc Agri/Horti/UG Students
M.Sc Agri/MBA/ PG Students
Process of Registration
- After Payment Via Net Banking/online/ Bank App/mobile App, Participants May Register Through Online Registration Form & upload Payment Slip/screenshot.
- Participants May Complete Their Payment Via Net Barking/online/bank App/branch/mobile App Etc. And After Submitting The Registration Form, Further Updates Will Be Sent In The Whatsapp Group.
- Confirmation Mail Along With The Schedule And Meeting Link/ID-Password Will Be Sent To The Registered Participants Through Mail/WhatsApp.
- Registration Fee Is Non-refundable And Non-transferable.
Certificates Will Be Sent To The Registered Participants After Completion Of The Conference.
- For More Details You Can Contact Call/WhatsApp Us At -6284333915/9779221625/ 9284353941/8219715325
How to Pay?
You can pay the fee by using any of the following payment mode:
UPI: ID-9779221625@psbpay (Google Pay, Phone Pay)
SCAN & PAY HERE-
Glimpses of Previous Conferences-
ORGANIZER- JUST AGRICULTURE EDU. GROUP
SCO-1,2,3, Chandigarh Byepass, Hoshiarpur, PUNJAB
Dr. Utkarsha P. Gaware
Chief Organizing Secretary
Mobile: +91-9779221625, +91-9284353941