Innovations to Transform Agriculture, Horticulture and Allied Sectors
Guests and Keynote Speakers
Following are the Speakers and Guests who will be the part of this conference.
Dr. Tolety Janakiram
VC, Dr. YSR Horticulture University, AP
Dr. Ashok S. Alur
Vice-Chancellor, Kodagu University, Karnataka
Dr. Praveen Rao Velchala
Former VC, PJTSAU, Hyderabad
Dr. Arvind Kumar
Dep. Director, General Research, ICRISAT, Hyderabad
Dr. Ch. Srinivasa Rao
Director, NAARM, Hyderabad
Dr. Saravanan Raj
Director, MANAGE, Hyderabad
Dr. Suhas Wani
Former Director, ICRISAT, Hyderabad
Dr. Kaluvai Yella Reddy
Vice- President, ICID
Dean, ANGRAU, Guntur
|Categories||Online-Mode||Offline-Mode||On-Spot Registration||International Participants|
B.Sc Agri/Horti/UG Students
M.Sc Agri/MBA/ PG Students
Process of Registration
- After Payment Via Net Banking/online/ Bank App/mobile App, Participants May Register Through Online Registration Form & upload Payment Slip/screenshot.
- Participants May Complete Their Payment Via Net Barking/online/bank App/branch/mobile App Etc. And After Submitting The Registration Form, Further Updates Will Be Sent In The Whatsapp Group.
- Confirmation Mail Along With The Schedule And Meeting Link/ID-Password Will Be Sent To The Registered Participants Through Mail/WhatsApp.
- Registration Fee Is Non-refundable And Non-transferable.
Certificates Will Be Sent To The Registered Participants After Completion Of The Conference.
- For More Details You Can Contact Call/WhatsApp Us At -6284333915/9779221625/ 9284353941/8219715325
SCAN & PAY HERE
You can pay the fee by using any of the following payment mode:
(Google Pay, Phone Pay)
UPI ID- justagriculture@ybl
- Impact of COVID-19 on Education Sector, Agriculture and Environmental Sustainability
- Advances in Biological and Life Sciences
- Role of Biotechnology and Nanotechnology in combating climate change and ensuring food & nutritional security
- Resilience and adaptation to climate change
- Technological Innovation in High-Tech Horticulture, Precision Farming and Biological Sciences
- Transformation of Agriculture & Food Production System in Alleviating Poverty
- Post-Harvest Technology, food processing, value addition: Agri-Value & Supply Chain for Sustainable Production
- Role of Agrochemicals, Biological and Technological Interventions Towards Safe Food and Nutritional Security
- Production and Management of Sericulture, Apiculture, Forestry, Vermicomposting, etc.
AWARD NOMINATION DEADLINE
10 JUNE, 2023
OVERVIEW of the
Welcome to the International Conference on Innovations to Transform Agriculture, Horticulture and Allied Sectors (ITAHAS-2023) which will take place from 21-23 JUNE, 2023 at MALLA REDDY UNIVERSITY, HYDERABAD. We hope that this conference will unite diverse researches and case studies across the country, discover the latest trends and challenges in the field at this leading conference.
OBJECTIVE of the
This conference has been designed as a platform to unite diverse researches and case studies for oral or poster presentations in major areas of Sustainable Agriculture, Precision Horticulture, Plant Protection, Alternative Farming Systems, Food Security, Food Processing &amp; Value Addition and other aspects of Agricultural and allied Sciences from all over the country, in parallel sessions while offering many networking and publishing opportunities.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE
15 JUNE, 2023
Glimpses of Previous Conferences
ORGANIZER- JUST AGRICULTURE EDU. GROUP
SCO-1,2,3, Chandigarh Byepass, Hoshiarpur, PUNJAB
Dr. Utkarsha P. Gaware
Chief Organizing Secretary
Mobile: +91-9779221625, +91-9284353941