Innovative Approaches in Agriculture, Horticulture & Allied Sciences
Guests and Keynote Speakers
Following are the Speakers and Guests who will be the part of this conference.
Prof. B.R. Kamboj
VC, CCS HAU, Hisar
Dr. NAZIR AHMAD GANAI
Vice-Chancellor, SKUAST, Kashmir
Dr. Samar Singh
Former VC, MHU, Karnal
Dr. V.P. SHARMA
Director, ICAR- Directorate of Mushroom Research, Solan (HP)
Dr. Arun Chandan
Regional Director National Medicinal Plant Board (NMPB) Ministry of AYUSH, GOVT. of India
Dr. ANURAG SAXENA
Principal Scientist, NDRI, Karnal
Dr. VIJAY ARORA
Former Director of Extension, Consultant Faculty, MHU, Karnal
Dr. Naved Sabir
Principal Scientist, IARI, New Delhi
|Categories||Online-Mode||Offline-Mode||On-Spot Registration||International Participants|
B.Sc Agri/Horti/UG Students
M.Sc Agri/MBA/ PG Students
Process of Registration
- After Payment Via Net Banking/online/ Bank App/mobile App, Participants May Register Through Online Registration Form & upload Payment Slip/screenshot.
- Participants May Complete Their Payment Via Net Barking/online/bank App/branch/mobile App Etc. And After Submitting The Registration Form, Further Updates Will Be Sent In The Whatsapp Group.
- Confirmation Mail Along With The Schedule And Meeting Link/ID-Password Will Be Sent To The Registered Participants Through Mail/WhatsApp.
- Registration Fee Is Non-refundable And Non-transferable.
Certificates Will Be Sent To The Registered Participants After Completion Of The Conference.
- For More Details You Can Contact Call/WhatsApp Us At -6284333915/9779221625/ 9284353941/8219715325
SCAN & PAY HERE
You can pay the fee by using any of the following payment mode:
UPI: ID-9779221625@psbpay (Google Pay, Phone Pay)
The Role of Sustainable Agriculture and Food Production Systems in Addressing Poverty.
Contribution of Seed Science & Technology in supply chain of quality seeds for sustainable agriculture.
Innovative approaches in Soil Health, Land Resources, and Land Use Planning Management.
- Technological Innovation in High-Tech Agriculture, Horticulture, and Precision Farming.
- Role of Agrochemicals, Biological and Technological Interventions towards Food, Nutritional and Environmental Security.
- Advances in Sericulture, Apiculture, Agro-forestry, Vermicomposting, Fisheries, Veterinary Sciences and Dairy Science & Technology etc.
- Role of biotechnology, bioinformatics, enzymology, gene mapping, genetic engineering, molecular and cellular biology, for the development of science and technology.
AWARD NOMINATION DEADLINE
24 MARCH, 2023
OVERVIEW of the
Welcome to the International Conference on Innovative Approaches in Agriculture, Horticulture & Allied Sciences (IAAHAS-2023) which will take place from 29-31 March, 2023 at SGT UNIVERSITY, GURUGRAM (Haryana). We hope that this conference will unite diverse researches and case studies across the country, discover the latest trends and challenges in the field at this leading conference.
OBJECTIVE of the
This conference has been designed as a platform to unite diverse researches and case studies for oral or poster presentations in major areas of Sustainable Agriculture, Precision Horticulture, Plant Protection, Alternative Farming Systems, Food Security, Food Processing &amp; Value Addition and other aspects of Agricultural and allied Sciences from all over the country, in parallel sessions while offering many networking and publishing opportunities.
FULL LENGTH PAPER & ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE
20 MARCH, 2023
Glimpses of Previous Conferences
ORGANIZER- JUST AGRICULTURE EDU. GROUP
SCO-1,2,3, Chandigarh Byepass, Hoshiarpur, PUNJAB
Mobile: +91-6284333915 | +91-8219715325
Dr. Utkarsha P. Gaware
Chief Organizing Secretary
Mobile: +91-9779221625, +91-9284353941